Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Outside

So of course we are enjoying this awesome weather we have been having in Iowa! The kids and I love it...it seems that the kids fight a lot less when they are outside!  Kyle loves his gator...I mean LOVES he drives around on it all day bringing stuff to me he finds in the yard and loves giving his sister rides and Kreighton is very awesome big sister and lets Kyle always drive.  Last week when Lindsay Beyer was here Kyle gave Lindsay and Kreighton rides down the playground so their feet did not get all wet from the grass!

Driving in cowboy boots and underwear is way more fun!



I am not sure I will get sandals on this kid all summer!




Kreighton is all the sudden my little poser and loves getting her pictures taken




Ranger Rides from Bappa are the best!





1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh I love kyle's new wardrobe. boots and underwear really look good on him:)

    ReplyDelete