Monday, April 23, 2012

Busy Week

Last week we had a lot going on!



Sand in the sand box!

Everyone had to help get the sand off the skidloader!



Kael is my champion eater!  And he had a weight check and put on over a pound in 6 weeks!  He now weighs 15.5

Somebody is pulling up on everything!

He was talking/yelling/screeching at something for 20 minutes

Sissy came out and thought it would be funny to play dress up!


Wearing underwear on your head is cool!

We got to go and visit cousin Sean's pig farm....Kreighton LOVED the little pigs!  Kyle was not a fan!


Kreighton and Peyton!

Grandpa Craig's 64th Birthday Supper!


And Sissy gave the kids a BUBBLE bath...isn't she the best!


3 floating heads!

Helped Grandma and Grandpa clean out the office!

And it was my job to just be cute!

2 comments:

  1. I remember taking bubble baths at my grandma's house with my cousins. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tetzlaff kids want sissy to come and play with them!

    ReplyDelete