Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Musical!

So I am sure Kreighton will not be happy with this post once she can actually read....
But my sister Katie (Aunt KiKi) was very nice and took Kreighton to a musical at Will's school...Kreighton was so excited and picked out her most favorite dress-I think she was most excited about a night away from her crazy brothers!  Well she did not nap that day and the play was longer than I thought it would be...sooooo by the time Miss Kreighton got home she was EXHAUSTED!!! And I caught it all on camera!

Trying to get a picture of Kreighton and Katie! Devastated because she was hoping that her cousin Will was going to spend the night!


NOT happy!


The best picture I could get of her!

 I think she was asleep before her head hit the pillow!

1 comment:

  1. haha glad to know my kids aren't the only ones that behave like that when they are tired. did she like the musical?

    ReplyDelete