Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Camping FUN!!!!

This week we camped...for over a week, we came back and forth and did not stay every night but it was still a ton of fun for our 1st trip out of the year! UNTIL Sunday night when I got HIT/SLAMMED with the flu bug and then Monday Kreighton and Kael followed!!!
Angie came to see us...with COOKIES!


I think we look a like in this picture!

Ladder Ball!

Roasting Marshmallows!






Kreighton and Grandpa Craig!



Looking for maple syrup! 


Lydia and Kyle!


Laynee and Lindsay!

BTO-Big Time Operators


How many kids can pile on the 4-wheeler!
Kyle woke up and got dressed faster than I have ever seen him to get outside and get on this 1st thing in the morning!


Clay/Carter Wilgenbusch, Kyle Peck Clay/Carter Wilgenbusch and Parker Kress....handsome med!

Lauren and Kreighton...love this picture...I think Miss Lauren looks just like her Grandma Bonnie!

Lydia and Rylee Short

Boys wrestling!

It was a great weekend....the kids had so much fun! 

1 comment:

  1. You were there for a week? wow, that is some camping LOVE! I told the girls I would take them ONE night this summer somewhere. maybe we will have to meet you guys sometime because the girls would get pretty bored with just me i think:)

    ReplyDelete