Sunday, May 6, 2012

Playdate...and then no camera for 4 days!

Kelly, Allison, Dana, and I have been best friends since....well forever!  When our kids get together they have so much fun! It is crazy no fights or anything...they just have fun being silly!

All out wrestling!

Pure Chaos!

I love this picture of Abe...with his mullet/mohawk and his facial expression in priceless!


Emee has some wrestling moves!

And Kyle was still recovering from tonsils/semi fall so he loved playing by himself!

And such great friends!

We all went home after Dana fed us a great supper....it was then I got the text that I had left my camera in Jesup...ahhhh I take pictures almost everyday of my kids!  I felt like I missed so much!

1. We went on picnics...I love picnics no lunch mess to clean up and it wears the kids out before naps!
2. It was on one of these picnics that Kyle took off his shorts and put them in a mud puddle...so he ran around the rest of the time in his shirt and underwear!  Before I had Kyle I totally would have judged a mom for letting their son run around at a public park in their underwear!
3. It has been raining in Iowa so Fred can't be in the fields so he started on our new DECK!  I am so excited and have been waiting on this since we moved in!
4. So last minute Fred and I took all 3 kids to Menards and it was up to me to keep all 3 kids entertained while Fred talked "deck" with the Menards men!  BUT they have forklifts in Menards which kept Kyle entertained!
5. Kyle has spent most of the week naked...the kid hates clothes I put clothes on him and he takes them off...outside, in bed....wherever!  
6. We have a sprinkler ball the kids LOVE...
7. Kyle's face looks awesome...I can't believe how fast it is healing!
8. There was a backhoe at our house...Kyle was so excited, but was still a little punked from tonsils and wanted to come in the house....but so mad I missed getting a picture of his face when he saw it!
9.  I loaded the kids up to and took them to Cedar Falls to get our oil change on our van...a free one at the dealership we bought it from...AFTER they did the oil change I realized I took the van to the wrong dealership....who knew Mark and Dan Deery were different dealerships a block apart!  I had to pay $50.....for my oil change!
10. However since I had to drive to Cedar Falls I was able to stop in Jesup and pick up my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment