Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Napless Tuesdays

Tuesday Kyle fell asleep in the tractor in the morning for a brief nap...so I decided instead of fighting him to take a nap I would just let him stay up and I would plan something fun for him, myself, and Kreighton to do while Kael napped!  Sometimes I feel it is hard to sit down and do stuff with just the older two because I am always chasing Kael around!  It was a great afternoon and the older two had so much fun having me to themselves!  And better yet ALL three kids were asleep by 6:30 so it was absolutely worth it! So I decided that every Tuesday I would let both older kids skip their nap and plan something fun for us to do!!

Cheers! Tea Party...both kids loved it!


I am sure the reason they loved it is because I served them jelly beans and cheetos!

I am sure when he is older he will be so happy to know he participated in a tea party with his sister!





3 comments: