Sunday, September 16, 2012

1/2 Marathon!

Last weekend I ran my 6th 1/2 marathon with some of my favorite people!  Maria Youngblut, Dawn Kress, Steph Donlea, and both of my sisters....Katie and Shannon! We had been training since July, getting up 4:15 to run in the morning to avoid the summer heat, begging (sometimes pleading) with our husbands to watch the kids so we could go, meeting in different towns for the runs (so we did not get bored), and most of all we have been running running running waiting for the race to get here!  

Kyle came to cheer us on!

Finishers!

And our cheerleaders....Fred and Ryan were great and found us 4 times with the kids!

The Kress's

The best I could get of us!

Me and Shannon....Katie was MIA after the race because she was not feeling well! 
My little Hawkeye Fan wanted in the picture!

It was a great day....and as always during the race I say it was my last one...however I am already thinking about another one!!!!

1 comment: