Saturday, September 29, 2012

Keeping Busy.....

On Tuesdays I have all 3 kids home all day long....Kreighton and Kyle get a little stir crazy at times because they are used to going to school or keeping busy....so we have to be creative and come up with things to do....on this particular Tuesday we decided to get play with paint, duck tape, and aluminum foil.
All 3 kids just having fun painting....

Then it was decided painting on Kael would be more fun

It got a little out of hand

He was purple/green baby monster

He was not so sure of all of this

They had to get his backside as well

And Kael was loving all of it!

Putting on the finishing touches

Then we got the duck tape out and made squares

The kids balled up aluminum foil and tried to hit the squares

It was a pretty intense game


While some Tuesdays are really long...it is fun to watch the kids be creative and come up with fun and interesting things to do!


2 comments:

  1. poor, poor kael... he is going to look back at this and think 'was my mom ok?' I love that they are playing with balls of aluminum foil - they could start an aluminum foil ball like peewee herman!! I remember my cousin having a ginormous aluminum foil ball (every time we'd eat ding dongs we'd get to add to it...) it was pretty sweet - I think your kids should start one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that is a really good idea about the aluminum foil ball and I will run it by my kids and see what they think! But I do not want them considered the "odd" ones on the block :)

      Delete