Sunday, September 30, 2012

Because we had not seen enough of the Beyers.....

When we got home from camping and after a quick nap we went over to Jim and Jeanette's to help bale hay.....which was so fun! I am so in love with Jim and Jeanette's beautiful house setting...so so pretty!

Loading all the kids up!

"Wait for me"

Walking the dog....

Kael playing torturing the cats

"Hey let me grab that tail"

"Anyone watching me"

"Farm Girls

Playing in the hay 
Kyle was quite the worker

So was Kreighton 
"Hey LeaAnn...next summer we will be able to keep up with them"

And then came "Grandpa Jim" with the tractor and wagon for a ride....

Kyle was in heaven I have never seen him so eager to leave me....this is not a normal thing

He talked about this ride for a week! 

I think Kyle is saying to LeaAnn "Isn't this aweome" 

And then back with the Dads/Craig


It was such a great afternoon....even though baling isn't what it used to be I still think everyone enjoyed it!


1 comment:

  1. Maggie....love the pictures...looks like tons of fun. This comment is for Fred, what farmer gives his son a purple hoe to move straw? Seriously Fred...this has got to rank up there wtih your children not knowing what mud cookies are? :)

    ReplyDelete