Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas!

Christmas Day....finally here!  I have no pictures of the kids on my camera from waking up to Santa presents....they are on my IPAD and I am trying to figure out how to get them off of there!

But the kids were spoiled and got awesome gifts from Santa!

Kreighton got a tea table...which doubles as a little white desk in her room, Melissa and Doug Art activities, a stuffed puppy that she can take on walks, and a few My Little Pony things.

Kyle got a firestation, some rescue vehicles, a fire chief coat, and a play mat that he can push his vehicles around. 

Kael got some play cars, a race track, and some balls. 

Making Cookies for Santa!

Daddy was in charge of this!




Time to decorate!
I love this picture of the 3 of them!


After church....Kreighton got into her Barbie make-up

A pretty good one of the 4 of us!


Fred and Kreighton!

I LOVED Kreighton dress....hoping to get two years out of it....but I am guessing she will outgrow it by next year!

I think this is Kyle taking pictures....not too bad!

After church we went to Grandpa and Grandma Peck's!

Here Grandma....let me take pictures!

A tea set for her tea table!

A doll!
The biggest hit of the day.....

And a barn for both boys to share!

They loved it!


They are all looking and smiling...success!


The kids had a great Christmas and loved all their presents.....Santa did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment