Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kael Kael Kael

Kael is about 16 months old now and ALL over the place!  He LOVES to eat and eat!  He is usually the 1st kid up and eats his own breakfast, then eats whatever Kyle is eating, and then whatever Kreighton is eating.  Then when I am eating my eggs after the older two go off to school I also have to share with him!  This is why he has such a round belly!  He loves avocados and as long as I can find them he eats about one a day!  He is normally not too picky of eater but if he does not like it it goes right on the floor!  He loves books and I feel bad since he is my 3rd I do not read to him as much as I did with the others...oops!  He loves baths, tearing everything out of the cupboards, having Fred carry him around the house,  watching Kreighton fall down (Kreighton started this game with him and gets him rolling on the ground laughing everytime she does it), and music.  He does not like when his brother will not let him take all of his toys, when he is hungry, getting lotion on his chapped cheeks, when his dad leaves (could care less about me), and not getting his way!!

When Kael is happy the whole house is happy and when Kael gets in one of his moods and we do not know what to do with him....the whole house knows it!  He can say up, mamamama, dadada, and when you ask him what a cow says he says sssssss which is not right but he answers the same way every time so I am counting it for something!

Kael loves to say cheeessseeee

Everything out.....

Showing me his tummy! 

Trying to say cheese again!

Happy Boy



And he is the perfect caboose to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment