Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Precious Moments in the Peck House this Week.....

 
 

There is more than one reason I love this picture
1. That all 3 of my kids are snuggled up in our bed
2. A different one is smiling in each of the pictures
3. They are eating a healthy snack of an apple
4. The last one....which makes me very happy/excited they are ALL 3 watching a movie!  Yes I want Kael to watch TV....I want to be able to KNOW that I can get a break during the day!
Kael only sat for about 1 minute...and I know we are at least a year away before he will actually sit for tv....but we are getting closer!
With Kreighton I never would have been "pushing" tv on her at the age of 16 months....BUT with Kael I am :)




These pictures pretty much speak for themselves....Kreighton reading Kael a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment