Monday, April 27, 2015

Another Week



We had another fun filled week! 

Started Saturday off  with a dance party!

Kyle dancing to Frozen!

Kyle was beyond excited about his new belt buckle....it was supposed to be a Birthday gift....but he found it early! 



We had Jude's 1st Communion....he is such a handsome gentleman!


Fred re-living his youth

Kreighton learning the ins and outs of safely driving The Ranger

Helping Dad seeing if it is ready to plant



The boys dressed up as cowboys

Dad/Grandpa's birthday....we went to Osaka

He does not look a day over 55....right?

NO KIDS!

At Grandpa's wake I was told numerous times I look like my Aunt Cindy....I will take that as a compliment. 

Sunday Fun Day for these girls! 

Kael has had some issues sleeping....like he won't nap and is stubborn about going to bed....I am about ready to lose my mind! This is a picture after I found him in the bathroom cleaning his toys....using the toilet bowl brush....G-ROSSSSS!
All while I thought he was napping!

Finally asleep....in the hallway....no blanket or pillow....and why would you sleep in your comfy bed when you can sleep on the floor!


No comments:

Post a Comment