Thursday, April 9, 2015

Kansas City

Fred and I decided to go to Kansas City to the Big 12s....Fred was going to support the Cyclones and I was going for nice weather and good company!  And yes I may have thrown on some ISU apparel....I think it might have been the biggest scandal to hit the community of Winthrop in some while (Craig Moroney's daughter wearing red and yellow....WHAT!)  I say that because I am still hearing about it :) I did pack Hawkeye apparel that I would have proudly worn if they would NOT have lost 1st round of the Big 10!

Melissa (who is also a Hawkeye Fan....even works for the U of I) Andrea, and myself!

Fred, Rocky, and Jim

Super blurry but this was the 1st night...Jim and Fred were so excited they reminded me of  10 year old little boys running and jumping around!

Fred and myself....at Light and Power...which is C-RAZY!  I mean it....so many people you could hardly move....not my thing!

We pretty much just went to Kellys every night...it was an all Iowa State bar (besides a couple annoying outsiders)

And then why not find an a run to do while in Kansas City....a 4 miles local run that was super fun I even ran it with no headphones by myself....and they handed out beer on the route (I did not not take one) and got his awesome green shirt!


And they handed out key lime pies at the end...I mean like everyone got their own!

Back at Kellys 

Blurry again....but Iowa State is #1!
As always I wish I would have taken more pictures but it was a great weekend with awesome company and I really want to visit Kansas City again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment