Friday, April 10, 2015

Catch Up......

Playing catch up....

The Leprechaun came to our house....we attempted to catch him but he managed to escape! But before he left he pulled some tricky tricks!




Hung Kyle's boots up!


Kreighton's tennis shoes

And Kael's boots!

Green Glitter and footprints everyone! With Skittles!


The trap he managed to escape from!

Wrote them a note on the mirror!

Put glitter on their pictures!! 

The kids were disappointed we did not catch Lucky this year....but our already planning for next year on a sneaky way to catch him!


I took Kreighton, Kyle, and Will to Shrek the Musical....it was in Independence Highschool  and 
was awesome....highly impressed that it was performed by only highschoolers! Krieghton with some of her favorites....Lindsay and Lauren!

Will, Kyle, and myself!

Getting a quick snack at intermission!

Got to spend a morning with this girl....too bad it was to take her to the ENT where  she got cleared to stop the drops....but she has this weird gap thing in her ears which could lead to a hole in her ear drum....the DR says she sees it maybe 3 times a year and Kreighton is ever so lucky to have it in both ears!  She did pass her hearing test so that is good which they were worried with her ruptured ear drum it could have caused hearing loss but it did not! So I guess we are lucky for that...


I came down with Strep throat....which was terrible....I do not think I have it for over 25 years and I was miserable....Kreighton made me this super sweet card and Fred took all 3 kids out for supper so I could rest. 

Kreighton had her music concert and had to dress like the 80s....this was the outfit she picked out!

The boys and I went to AirFx and they loved it!

Happy Boys!

Kyle had a visit to the ENT where they pulled out one tube...they tried for the other but Kyle was having nothing to do with that! However they put his tube in a treasure box and the "tube" fairy came while he was sleeping! We are going back for the 2nd one....I am bribing him with a stuffed gator....if he does not let them pull it out in the office they have to put him to sleep and do it that way....which we do not want!

The kids all got hurt....or not they pulled an April Fools trick on Aunt Sissy and Uncle Brad!

And this happened...they had a sleepover in the boys' room...Kreighton read them their book and they slept all night!

I made bread....that is right my 1st time ever with Jude for 1st  Communion...I would have to say we did a pretty good job!

And things are getting busier and busier with soccer and softball starting up....but we are excited and can't wait for summer and nice weather!

1 comment: