Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Easter


Easter Weekend was great because we got to spend it with family....but also very sad because it was the weekend of my Grandpa's funeral. 


I took the kids to the Easter Egg Hunt at the Golf Course....Kreighton is apparently too old for the Easter Bunny because she did not even want a picture with him!  The only picture I took....my big camera was out of commission. 

The kids had an Easter Egg Hunt at Mom and Dad's as well! 

I guess Kyle thought it was a little dangerous because he wore his helmet to be safe!

Out for Easter Brunch at PinOak (would not recommend) 

Daddy and Kael

Mommy and Kyle....and I loved their bow ties!

Fish Hatchery....I mean where else would you take small children dressed in their Sunday Best!

This place is awesome!

My favorite picture....besties!

"Come on Nolan....I will show you the way"

Catching a fish....that is ok...right?

Easter Egg Hunt at Great Grandma's!  Before Grandpa's Wake.

Thanks Aunt KiKi

Clara and Nolan!

Not sure what they are talking about!

My favorite picture front the weekend! Lawnmower rides....what we did all the time in Delhi...I loved it...I can still remember the rugs that Grandma would put down so we would not get dirty....Grandpa would pull all 6 of us  around for as long as wanted....as a kid I thought it was comparable to a roller coaster ride....now I realize it was actually really slow....but none the less I loved it and all the memories!


After this we all went to the funeral home for Grandpa's wake....it was long sad day but I feel so lucky to be able to have so many memories of my Grandpa....he was one of kind who honestly thought his kids/grandkids/great-grandkids were the  best at whatever they did!  I know that he is smiling down from heaven still supporting us at every step in life!

This is Easter 2008....Kreighton and Great-Grandpa...that is the smile I will forever remember him by!

He loved my Grandma more than anything....his eyes lit up whenever she was around and he was never afraid to tell anyone what a great women she was!

When Kael came home from the hospital....they were at Mom and Dad's to meet him! 
I get told a lot that Kael looks just Great-Grandpa Dean!

Kyle and Great-Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment