Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Broken Arm/Kael 1st Day/KP LunchThat

Kael had his 1st Day of school the week after the other 2 started...he was pretty excited to go and told me he was an adult now and was going to build a house soon that I could come visit but NOT stay with him. 






Kael and Daddy

Mommy and Kael...I think I was falling over and he was holding me up!

On his way...."don't worry about me Mom"


He has Mrs. Shaffer for a teacher...who is gone on maternity leave for the 1st 8 weeks...so his sub is Mrs. Staton and Mrs. Dolan (who we love) is his aide. The 1st few days for Kael went fine...but then the newness wore off and there was a note on one of his papers that Kael refused to trace...which made me worry so after emailing a few times with his teachers we both decided that maybe 2.5 days was too much for him and we should cut back to only mornings...he still rides the bus there I just pick him up after lunch...so that just started this week...it is a struggle getting him on the bus and he tells me it is so BORING! And he hates picking up other kids....I mean the struggle is real...right! However he does seem happier only being there 1/2 days and having me pick him up!

On Kael's 1st Day of school....the school called me...and I thought Oh No Kael ran away or something like that....but it was not Kael...it was Kyle he had fallen off the monkey bars and landed on his wrist....this all sounded far too familiar because the same thing happened to Lydia Beyer less then a week prior. So I picked him up....and off to visit Aunt KiKi we went!

X-Ray time!

He was very brave! Not even one tear shed!

And there it is...a buckle fracture!

But he was still smiling!

They wrapped him up and off to Dana's office we went!

To get a RED cast!  Nurse Dana was the 1st one to sign!

Shopping at Hy-Vee he was willing to show his cast to anyone!

That night we did our annual Moroney/Dolan/Perry/Lange/Peck/Lake back to school supper! Love Charlotte's face!
Off to school to show off his new cast!

The next day was Kreighton's birthday...so I went and had lunch with her and after some convincing from Kyle she wanted him there as well!

Happy Kids!

Elyse and Kreighton

Elyse, Kreighton, Tayla, Sammie, and Kate in the background!  After I took this picture they all said..."Send it to our Moms"

And I quickly snapped a picture of Kyle and Lydia in their casts....after two falls on the monkey bars and two broken bones....Kindergarden and 1st Grades are NOT allowed on the monkey bars...
The next day Rylee Short got hurt at PE so now there is 3 kids in the same class with broken arms!

Whew...that was a busy couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment