Friday, September 4, 2015

Carlee Volleyball!


Last year I started somewhat following West Deleware volleyball....they were a good team and their setter was Carlee Ketchum...who is my cousin...(my dad's 1st 1/2 cousins granddaughter)...so distant but none fun to see her name in the paper a lot for doing so well...they made it to state last year so Dad, Kreighton, and I went and watched after that Kreighton thought Carlee was THE COOLEST person out there....she even got a stink eye from and older lady for cheering too loud...
So Carlee started baby-sitting for the kids off and on, Kreighton and I went to Carlee's prom grande march, and Carlee even worked at the Manchester Pool so we got to see her a lot all summer....and Kreighton and the boys adored her! So when Kristi (Carlee's Mom) emailed saying that she had a tourney in Indee....it sounded like a perfect Saturday outing for Kreighton and I to go to! And West Deleware is ranked #1 right now....so I knew we would get to watch some fun volleyball!


Kristi did not tell Carlee we were coming....so she was surprised to see her after the 1st match. 


Kreighton and I cheering on the West Deleware Hawks!




Warming up!


After an awesome set that led to an even better kill! She is really so much fun to watch out there!


And it was not surprising that they won the tournament....not only did they win but no team but Indee even came close to beating them.  And I love this one....Kreighton was waiting so patiently for Carlee after the game to give her a hug!

And this one as well!


Happy Girls!



And what Carlee put on her Instagram page....we love her....she is the one of the sweetest girls out there!


It was a fun day...Kreighton thought she was so awesome...she got to sit with Carlee and the team between games...and volley with some of the other kids..I even caught her trying to set just like Carlee!
We cannot wait for more West Deleware Volleyball!



And while the girls were away....the boys played....I think they had just as much fun as we did.....

Kael pumping Kyle up!

Kyle pumping Kael up....this would never lead to an injury....right?

And why not let Kyle have a sharp blade....no big deal??? At least Kael is wearing safety goggles!

Boys Boys Boys



And I am not sure how long this Glen Peck sign has hung in our yard....but A LOT of years....but since Fred took over the dealership Pioneer sent us a new sign....and the boys helped Daddy hang the sign....
I wonder if there will be a 3rd generation of a Peck Pioneer Seed Salesman! 






No comments:

Post a Comment