Monday, October 1, 2012

Bloomsbury Farms....

Bridget and the kids stayed in Iowa for a few extra days so we could have some fun cousin time!  On Tuesday we took the kids to Bloomsbury Farm along with Grandma Sharon...we loaded 8 of us into the van it was a tight fit but we made it!  

Well it was an interesting trip....

-Kreighton had to go to the bathroom "sooo bad" on our trip over there so I drove a little faster
-I got pulled over for going 11-12 miles over the speed limit BUT I think the police officer felt bad for me we had 5 kids 5 and under, two babies crying and one 5 year old that was about to have an accident
-We made it to Bloomsbury and Kreighton immediately "popped a squat"
-She is normally really good at this...however not this time she peed all over her shirt and jeans
-I did not have any extra clothes for her
-I dressed the kids for "normal" September weather and it was over 80 out...the kids were HOT
-I took off my camisole tank top and then turned it into a dress for Kreighton

Ok I think that was all the negative things about the trip....but once we rolled up all the kids sleeves and pants and let them run around they had a blast! And since it was a Tuesday morning we were literally the only ones there...so that was awesome!

The jumping pillow was huge hit

Clara and crazy hair

Like Kreighton's "dress"

Kreighton helping Kael

He loved this thing....

Kreighton wanted to pose in all these things and have mom take her picture

This slide was a hit....we want dad to make us one

"If I went down the slide why can't I go up it?"

We also want one of these...a corn sand box

Clara loved this

On the hayrack ride

Clara and Kreighton on the wagon ride

Kreighton loved feeding the animals

So did Clara

Kael wasn't so sure

Duck races

Kyle thought this was HIS pop pop tractor and did not want to get off because he was afraid someone else would get on

He was so proud!

I have no pictures of Nolan and Grandma but they pretty much sat in the shade most of the day!

IT was a great day with so much fun with cousins...even if the day did not start off great...we still had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment