Saturday, October 20, 2012

This D*MN Skidloader!

Yes....I am swearing about a skid loader because the amount of tears, fights, timeouts, hits, and overall stress it has caused in our house this week is enough to make me want to throw the D*MN thing in the garbage!



Here is it....

We have this one....
And this one...and probably 4 or 5 others ones floating around...



But they BOTH want this one!
This is the normal scene....one of them crying



Kreighton attempting to play referee 



Kyle taking it from his brother

And trying to entice him with a smaller tractor....that trick no longer works with Kael


So Kyle will hit or yell and off to timeout he goes 
And then I have one happy boy


And one MAD boy


Then it is Kyle's turn again....

And he is happy



And Kael is mad!




Really Mad....


I think this year for Christmas Santa will bring the same presents for these two!!!!

6 comments:

  1. haha that's my house everyday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hysterical! It IS a cute skidloader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started putting the toys in timeout - I figure it's easier and they can't talk back... typically both kids are mad but the toy is really good at staying there! Kael looks so proud sitting there in his chair with the skid loader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea Allison!!!! I might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is hysterical Maggie!!! awesome job catching the whole ordeal on camera!! :D

    ReplyDelete