Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Party

We had our 4th Annual Halloween Party at the Monti Hall this past weekend.  It was a blast and our biggest yet!

Kreighton was my "cheerleader divided" even though we did put an extra Hawkeye Tattoo on so everyone knows that she still really loves The Hawks! 

The fishing game is always a big hit!


Sissy and Kael

Playing the over/under game



Relay Races

With Marshmallows 

My Iowa State Football Player

My Iowa Football Player

Mommy and Kael

My two football players!

Ballons for the parade

Peyton and Kreighton!


It was a fun morning...and so fun to see all the kids in their costumes!

















2 comments:

  1. I love that, it reminds me of when the kids were little and we had the Halloween parties at Monti! Glad you guys will carry on the tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are creating great memories - I totally remember the Monti halloween parties - bobbing for apples and fishing were always my favorites!

    ReplyDelete