Saturday, December 19, 2015

Hawkeye Game


We took the kids to a Hawkeye Men's game...I am not even sure who they were playing but it was a non conference so the tickets were super cheap!





Kyle getting geared up for the big game!

A stop at Applebees to eat before the game!

Kael was pretty content with eating popcorn!


Mom and Kreighton cheering the Hawks on!




A little Throwback...Kreighton and I at Carver 3 years ago! 

And you cannot got to Carver and NOT get ice cream!

Kyle HAD to wear shorts because we were going to a basketball game and that is what they wear! Thankfully it was unseasonably high temps in December!


Family Selfie!

Kael wanted to see Herky so bad.....he kept saying "Mom where is that guy with the big head" 

And this is where we parked....the same place Mom and Dad park for all the Iowa Football Games!


It was a fun day...Kreighton and Kyle totally got into it...I am not so sure Kael had any idea what was going on and was interested in walking and climbing around! BUT I cannot wait to go back! And I just love that we have no babies/toddlers (ok well it makes me a little sad) BUT that we can do big kid things!

No comments:

Post a Comment