Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Roomates!







After 2.5 years...we were FINALLY able to make a weekend work to together! To say that I was excited was an understatement! 
Nikki flew into CR...Carey picked her up...I met them after volleyball...then Nicki met us...then we all headed to Des Moines! Finally we were all together again! 



Nikki and Nicki stole my phone! We were the awesome 35 year olds at the bar that laughed like little school girls all night!


We went to a winery....which was fun! Besides that I do not drink wine....BUT they had an IPA what more could I ask for!

Love these ladies!

A post winery selfie! 

Nicki is lost in the jungle...or wait maybe drunk at the winery....joking! We had a great time and able to sit and catch up for hours!

The weekend was perfect...the weather is perfect....my roommates are perfect! Even though I wish I could see these ladies more...I love that when we do get to see each other we pick up right where we left off!

No comments:

Post a Comment