Friday, December 18, 2015

Kyle 1st Wrestling

\

Kyle had his 1st wrestling meet....I admit I was a little nervous watching him at his 1st wrestling meet....BUT he did great! And I have to admit so did I...I did not get as nervous as I thought! 


His 1st match...he won! And was a tough cookie!

Getting ready for match #2!

Took him down!

And went in for the pin!

I did not get pictures of his 3rd match....but he lost in overtime! But stayed tough and tried hard!

Fred and Kyle getting geared up!

This is how Kael watching wrestling....he was sort of over it by this time!

Clay and Carter....great wrestlers and great kids!

Love this one the boys talking to Kyle after his 3rd match!

Such a happy boy up on the podium!

Looking TOUGH!








Love this one of the 4 boys laughing between matches!  All the boys do a great job of cheering each other on!


It was a fun day....and maybe just maybe I can handle this wrestling thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment