Saturday, December 19, 2015

State Volleyball!



West Deleware made it to state volleyball (not surprising) so of course we went! We even all got shirts! The 1st game was Monday...Mom, Grandma, the 3 kids, and myself all went down! The kids were so excited to get out of school and cheer on one of their favorites! 

Go Carlee!

Kyle looking pretty cute!

After the game...they won! Of course...in 3 games!


Grandma was able to borrow a wheelchair which made things much easier!

It was very exciting and thankfully my mom went because Kael did not have much interest in the game....and I have  A LOT of interest in the game....and like to watch the game and not answer 50 million questions from a 4 year old! Kreighton got to sit with the WD parents....Kristi was so awesome and just let her hang with her!

They played again on Thursday...this time just Kreighton and I went...Grandma had a luncheon and we knew they would win and play again!
And they did...3-0!

They played in the finals...Friday...I was literally nervous going to bed Thursday night I cannot imagine how the players and parents felt!
Here is the card Kreighton made for Carlee! She had to re-do once because she said that she did not have Carlee's hands right! The final match was so exciting....and they WON! 3-0 it was awesome and so neat to watch! The girls played awesome and were so deserving of the win! 


Grandma and Kreighton after the games....we had so much watching the girls play this year...I was a little sad it was over!

I love these next pictures....Kreighton could NOT wait to see Carlee!







 Two HAPPY girls! Carlee was named MVP of the tournament....and played like a rockstar! 


After the game...with Grandma and Cindy! 

I cannot even tell you how neat the whole season was! All the girls were great! I cannot think of anyone else I would want Kreighton to look up to then Carlee! She is best volleyball player in the state...really she was voted the best player in the state...I mean how awesome is that!  She is a great girl all around! On Kreighton's Christmas list she has a volleyball and volleyball kneepads! We are sad the season is over but so happy that she is continuing her career at Upper Iowa next year! Go Peacocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment