Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Camping!

We decided last minute to go camping this weekend...literally....Fred said lets go....he took the older two with him to take the camper over and I took Kael with me to the McElroys to attempt to fill up the camper with at least some food!  We just went to Jakeway which was nice bc we still had a pretty busy weekend! 


This was actually Thursday before we went....Kael and I went to see Grandma....and  went to eat at Burger King and he thought it was so awesome he got a crown....he kept saying "I King Kael"




Maybe the cutest picture ever....these two have been fast friends this year...along with a list of boys he hopes are in his class next year Lydia also made the list! 

Waiting for supper!

LeaAnn and Lydia!

Roasting Hotdogs!

"The Boys" Abe being a silly dude!

Kyle making supper! 

My "flowers" from Kyle!

Levi and Kael dug holes and then "relaxed" in them!

They kept saying "ahhhh so relaxing"


More pictures to come from the weekend....but camping was fun and makes me excited for summer!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Maggie, I may not comment on all your posts but I love them all! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete