Tuesday, May 12, 2015

MOSER Dance Recital!




In the midst of camping....we had our Dance/Gymnastics Recital! 
It is really not a night I look forward to....I just wish it was not Saturday night at 7....BUT the kids love it and this year since all 3 do it....it went by rather fast! 


Kyle....he is the only boy in his class...and he really does love it and even if sometimes his gymnastic moves look more like ninja moves....he is a strong little guy and does a good job!


Debbie (his teacher) singled Kyle out talking about the fact that he is a smart boy.....because he gets to be with all the girls....Kyle was beaming from ear to ear! 

Kreighton in her tap routine...she had a lot of dances to remember....but did good and had fun!

Kael...doing gymnastics...he was funny and at one point walked off his mat to walk down and waved hello to Kreighton at her mat! 

Kreighton and Elsie....Elsie looks tired...the girls worked hard!

The boys and Me!  

Their support team....my Dad LOVES coming to this....actually he does not at all....and Fred was feeding into him...telling him "Oh Craig this is at least another hour" I thought my Dad was going to go crazy!

Kreighton and Kyle!

All 3.....and all done!


And just a few throwbacks......Katie and I also took lessons from Debbie when we were little!


Katie....you can tell by her hair! :)


Blurry....but I am assuming I am in there somewhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment