Thursday, May 7, 2015

Kyle's Teeth

Kyle is following in his sister's footsteps and had to be put to sleep to fix his teeth!  I am jealous of all those kids that sit so nice for the dentist....my kids don't do that...AT ALL! And laughing gas....did not even phase Kyle! 
So yesterday we went to Covenant so he could be put so sleep and get all of his teeth fixed!
We left at 6:15....I did not tell him about it in advanced...he would have worried about all week...BUT I was surprised how well he did....he was a little worried they were going to cut his chest open like Grandpa Craig....but once I told him that that was not going to happen he was ok!



Snuggles before in his cool surgical cap!

He was even find putting on their jammies...I could not believe it!

When he woke up still a little groggy!

We had an awesome/funny anesthesiologists thanks to the recommendation from Dana....who works there sometimes!
Overall the morning went very smoothly and Kyle ended up with 7 cavities and lots of sealants.....and this is the kid who lets me brush his teeth twice a day...I do not even want to know what they will say about Kael's teeth! He hates getting his teeth brushed!

No comments:

Post a Comment