Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day


Michelle and the Girls came back to Iowa for the weekend....they surprised Kreighton at her soccer game....I took my camera with me....but took NO pictures....great job Maggie! The only picture I have with them all weekend...was this one! 
Playing a game...Laying Eggs? Not sure but an old school game....that Fred and his sisters had growing up! I am amazed that Marilyn has been able to keep all these pieces! I did not even get a picture of Marilyn on Mother's Day....where is Tara when we need her :)  We had brunch there and the kids all played together!  We came home and napped and got ready for the next gathering!


Kreighton and Great Grandma

We had prime rib....

Kreighton and Sissy!

Will, Sissy, and Kyle!

Cindy and Dad with Grandma

The boys were in charge of cleaning up!

Kael and Great Grandma....he was excited about presents....but not excited they were dishes!

Katie, Myself, Grandma and Sissy!  After this Grandma leaned over and told me I was her favorite! :)

Mommy and Kael....he really loves me....like more than Fred....drives me kind of crazy it is much easier when Fred is their favorite....but he is my super sweet boy and will run up to me and say "Mommy I love you so much"

Grandma and Kyle





And Fred made me my own herb garden....I love it...My Aunt Cindy had one that I told Fred that I wanted...and he called my Aunt Cindy to see where she got hers....turns out they were sold out...so Fred and the kids made this one for me....even already planted the seeds for me! 

From Kreighton....I love it especially about leaving the boys at home...it is probably because I am always telling her how lucky she is she is the only girl and gets to do fun stuff! 

I sometimes cook for her....ha!

This is from Kyle....to relax I watch Judge Judy!   Funny little boy!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and precious pictures! Your grandma looks great and so do you!

    ReplyDelete