Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Rest of the Weekend!


We still had a busy weekend....the 1/2 marathon just landed in the middle!  Friday was a nice day out...which is Kyle and Kael's eyes means we HAVE to get the sprinkler out!  Which I was fine with! 



Kyle...loving all of it!

Smiling the whole time!


Look at me Mom!

Kael also thought it was cool!

 James brought the Moroney Kids home from Minnesota (Bridget had a bachelorette party) 
I told Kreighton to walk to Grandma's after school...she had no idea they were there....James said she saw them and sprinted the last block when she saw them!


Kreighton...the monkey!

Miss Clara

Awwww.....Kyle and Nolan

Making a play space under Grandpa's huge tree!

Soccer Time!

Catching Kreighton in full stride! 



A determined Kyle!



Will coaching his cousins at the end!



Bappa Craig and Aunt KiKi




"Grandpa can you make me a paper airplane" 





The magnetic tiles....HUGE hit...these boys played for over an hour!

And matching shirts...James said Nolan picked out this shirt because he thought his cousin might be wearing it!
Clara stayed with us that night....and Kael was sad Nolan was not coming as well!

Fred and I drove back to CR Saturday night for a party for Berto....here we are at  a brewery before the party started

A "Loras Picture"  Alejandro (Berto's Brother) Autumn (Berto's sister in law....and I worked with her sister Abby at the pool for years) Amanda and Matt Pauly, Berto, Me. Kevin, and Ryan!  

The Girls...Me, Ashley, Whitney, and Amanda

Kevin and Me...I love him...I really had no idea what an awesome cousin I had out there until I went to Loras and met him!  So many great times and memories!

End of the night pic....so fun!  Great night to catch up with everyone....took me right back to Loras  99-03....and I loved every minute of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment