Thursday, May 4, 2017

4th Of July


We camped at Baileys over the 4th...

Kayaking...actually Shannon is the only one that went...Liz and Jenny stayed home with the babys and I had just had my appendix out...but Jenny, Liz, and I DID go to Grumpys for a Bloody so that was fun! 

Dean came to the campsite and got just a little attention

CJ hanging with his Dad and my Dad...I am sure learning some good stuff

Kreighton and Laynee

CJ and Sara

Sparkler time

Kyle, Kreighton, and Mom!

Happy Girls!

And Happy Boys

Just missing one...he was asleep in the camper

Ready to hit the beach

These two are the BEST of buds

Snuggling away...I may or may not have posed them this way

Waiting for the parade


Peck Family

Different pose

Happy Kids waiting for the fireworks

I miss summer and our tans!

No comments:

Post a Comment