Friday, May 5, 2017

Minnesota


Two summers ago (I think) Kreighton started to go up to Minnesota to spend a week with the Moroneys... this last summer her brother got to join...she may or may not have been less then thrilled for her brother to tag along and this was Kyle's 1st time being away from home. 
Bridget keeps the kids so busy that I knew Kyle would not even have time to miss us. 
The fun stuff they get to do is so awesome...I even get a little jealous that I am not there. 

I honestly think my kids wake up in the morning....Bridget asks them what they want to do...they tell her...and she finds a place for them to do whatever they picked. It is one of Kreighton's favorite weeks of the summer...I wonder why?
Oh and Uncle James bought Kyle his first pair of Air Jordans! 
I cannot find the pictures that Bridget sent me...but they did all kinds of fun things! We went up and got them the following weekend and I just love these pictures of when we were leaving. 


Kisses! They rode home with James and Bridget from Lake Panora so these kids spent 10 days together....and still liked each other :) 

Ok maybe this is not so bad 

Nolan going in

We are all smiling

And Aunt Bridget knows how to braid so Kreighton gets her hair braided every morning!  



I just love all these pictures of the kids...they all really do love each other! 

 We spend one night with the Quirings....Kreighton got a birthday doughnut! 




Kyle and Julianna 

No comments:

Post a Comment