Friday, May 5, 2017

Monti 5K


The Monti 5K 
I have started doing the Monti 5k in 2009....it was my 1st race after having Kael...I remember because I was running and someone yelled "didn't you just have a baby" He was about 6 weeks old..so yes...but I ran thru that whole pregnancy so it was too bad. After that I started adding kids to the race...and before too long we had both running strollers and made a day out of it. 
This was our 1st year with NO strollers.  Kreighton ran with friends, Kyle ran with me, and Kael ran with Fred. 


Kyle and Dad before the race...Kyle was super pumped

Fred and Chris with their youngest 

Kael on the go
All done...Kyle and I ran the whole thing and Kyle finished in under 30 minutes...he loved it and  walked once for maybe 10 seconds...I was super proud of him. Kreighton was with Lauren Beyer and they had so much fun competing in the race together. Kael and Fred ran the race with LeaAnn and Chris.

Hot girls after the race...Elsie was out with a knee injury but McKenna, Kreighton, and Lauren Beyer

Running Cousins...Kyle and Parker

Lydia Beyer, Lauren Beyer, Kreighton, Lindsay, Elsie, McKenna, and Kyle
Front Row
LeaAnn, Kading, Kael, and Kiera

After the race the girls came to our house to play outside. 


I love the Monti 5k and the tradition of doing it as a family! 

1 comment: