Thursday, May 4, 2017

Concert


This past summer we went to a concert at Kinnick Stadium to see Blake Shelton, Thomas Rhett, and Tucker Betherd.  We had tickets with Shannon and Brad...but Dustin and Sara were down on the field and that is where all the cool kids were...Bradys managed to sneak down there...so then we all managed to get down there.  The concert was awesome...the bathroom situation was not. However one of the security guys let me use a bathroom(bc I had a contact malfunction) in the tunnel...you know where the football players run out and I thought he meant that I could use that bathroom as my own personal bathroom for the rest of the night. So while the rest of the group had to go up and down the stairs to use the bathroom I had just had to walk right into the tunnel (when the security guy was not looking) 


Walking to the concert

It was an awesome night for a concert!



Group Picture! There was a random guy that jumps in...Beneschs (Dustin's cousin) Bradys, Lakes, Pecks, and Hogans

At the concert!
It was a super fun night and I hope they have another one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment