Friday, May 5, 2017

Iowa Games

This year we made it to a few Iowa Football Games 

First Kreighton got to go to a game 
 We found Herky! 
 Kreighton and Grandpa walking into Kinnick! 
Fred and I went to the Iowa/Iowa State Game  the only game we both want to go to! 


We rode down with Hogans and Sullivans came to visit us! 

 Just two Iowa Fans and lone Iowa State Guy!
All 6 of us!

It was a fun game...well mostly because Iowa won! 

Kyle got to go to his first Hawkeye Football Game!  And Uncle James was home and also went to the game.

Tail-gating with Grandpa and Uncle James

We walked over and saw Elisa, Kerri, and Sara....Keri had a son there that played catch with Kyle so he was happy!

Walking into the game with Uncle James

Happy Kid

 All four of us! Kyle was hoping for a Desmond King touchdown....which did not happen...but he still loved the game!
Walking out with Grandpa Craig!

I love this picture...I loved getting to go to games with my dad growing up...and we bought two tickets from my parents so next year my kids will get to go to a lot of games! 

No comments:

Post a Comment