Thursday, August 30, 2012

1st Day of School

So this year we have Kyle in 3 year old preschool and Kreighton in 4 year old preschool....craziness!
So the day after Kael turned 1 my other two started preschool....so it was a bit much for this Mom....and as always I thought it would not make me sad and as always it did!  It is just hard to believe that Kyle is old enough to get dropped off at school...and Kreighton is old enough to ride the bus AND be at school ALLLL day!

Kyle was a little sad about going to preschool....so Dad deemed it ok to eat ice cream for breakfast

I think it is a tradition that will stick because the kids have told a lot of people about it!

Kreighton 1st day of school...she really is happy! The outfit was bought by her wonderful Aunt Katie!

The best we could get out of Kyle

And here is Kael....playing with his new toy from the Hinderakers....a barn with vehicles....which I must add drives Kyle CRAZY that Kael has such a neat toy and has to wait or ask to play with it! Such a life lesson he is learning :)

The 1st day of school went great a few tears shed by Kyle and by me...but Kreighton was great...the only thing she was worried about was making sure it was ok if she saw Kyle in the hallway and he was upset if she could give him a hug...she made me ask her teacher which almost led to a few tears shed by me (maybe my kids really do love each other)  But so far so good....Kyle did not even cry on the second day I dropped him off...and Kreighton LOVES it...and LOVES the bus!  Kreighton goes Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and Kyle goes Monday and Wednesday.  So that means I have TWO wonderful mornings of just me and Kael...AND he still naps in the morning....:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the picture....glad that he likes the barn. I can't believe that Kreighton is in all day school. They are growing up Maggie!

    ReplyDelete