Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wedding!

When I 1st went to Loras...13 years ago my parents told me that one of the Corkery kids from Tipton was also going to a freshman there..."Corkery kids" were also known as a distant relative that I had seen a few times in my life!  Well I met Kevin...then met his friends/cousin...Berto, Matt, and Ryan.  And then through these guys I met there wives Whitney and Amanda and we were all great friends!  Throughout college we had numerous late nights out....really good times!  After college and before I married Fred we all lived in CR....since then some of us have gotten married and had kids and it is not as easy to get together! So I could not wait for the arrival of Kevin's wedding weekend so we could all hang out again....with NO kids!  It was so great to see all these peeps again and it really did feel like we were in college again with two late nights out!!!!


The ladies...Whitney Pino, ME, Amanda Pauly

Me and Fred

Amanda, Joey (he came into the mix when I moved to CR), and Whitney 
The only picture I have of the beautiful couple! The Corkerys

Whitney and Berto

Kevin and Me

Mr. Behmer

BERTO and me!

Fred, Joey, and Ryan

No idea what this picture is about

The Paulys!


2 comments:

  1. You guys look great! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress, earrings & Fred's shirt! :D looks like you had a fabulous time :)

    ReplyDelete