Monday, August 27, 2012

Nice Weather!

Last week the weather was perfect to be outside!  And since school started this week it felt like I had to pack a bunch fun into out last "free week"

We went to the fish hatchery

Kyle loves it...but gets a little close for MY comfort



I love this picture of the two of them

I think Kreighton looks like her cousin Alex in this picture....it might be because she is giving me a "Mom please take my picture and leave me alone" look!

Kael went with us....but he was on my back the whole time...him crawling around would be way too much for me!
                                     



Outside in the dirt pile

"playing"



We met the Langes at Fontana...sad the kids will be in school and it will be harder to get together! 
All 3 of them!
The Babies....talking about something serious

Charlotte not wanting to be left out...I think they were checking out turtles! 



LOVE this picture of Kreighton!


Kael...notice the dirt around his mouth? This kid will put anything in his mouth!

"watch out Grandpa...we have another one that LOVES rides!





Playing Ball



Kyle and Daddy

Lots of focus

Almost!

Kyle LOVES his Daddy!


We loved having cooler temps.....

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Kyle and Fred:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of dad and the boys...we knew the time would come when Kael would love the rides too. Bappa is going to have his hands full...what is a guy to do. I agree Kreighton is giving you a "Alex" look....too cute!

    ReplyDelete