Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh The Places You Go.....




Kael has turned into quite the little crazy man lately.....





"Here I am Mom"

"I fit right in here"

"This is Safe"

"Right?"

"I made it"

"Scaling UP the slide....no problem"

"A Tractor"



"I can do this"

"Mission Accomplished"


"Hi Mom...."

"Don't worry if I fall I will land on the hard cement"

"There is NO way I could fall out the back"

"And eating hard corn mixed with sand and dirt makes it all the more fun"






"I am here to help Mom"



"Service with a Smile"




Kael has turned into my little crazy man lately....he keeps me on my toes!!! He has a lot of bruises, bumps, and scratches to prove it!



3 comments:

  1. Awesome post....I know we have said it before but you are in so much trouble!! Love Kael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be a 3rd child thing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! such cute pics & comments!

    ReplyDelete