Friday, August 10, 2012

Camping....Morwood

Since our weekends are so busy we decided to do some camping during the week at Morwood in Hazelton.  It was a great week...we were right across from the pool so the kids spent at least 3-4 hrs a day in the pool.  And the campground was close enough to home that we went home a few days during the day to nap and what not.  

It was HOT HOT all week...so we spent most of time in the pool...but were able to hit up the playground for a while one afternoon

Kreighton took this picture!

Lindsay Beyer came to to visit us!

Mr. Kael



Kreighton in the pool....she was normally the 1st one in and the last one out!

Snuggling with Dad!

I think Kreighton has her Dad's smile!

"Sleeping"


I did not do a good job of getting pictures....not an easy thing to do when I had the kids by myself most of the days because Fred went back to work...and by night time I was too tired!


It was a great week of camping...and we will go back again during the week next year!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the "sleeping" picture. On the smile, I don't know....I am convinced that Kreighton has James' smile.

    ReplyDelete