Monday, August 13, 2012

Camping Bailey's Ford

We spent a weekend at Bailey's Ford with the Sullivans and the Hogans....so lots of kids all around the same age....meant lots of fun!!!

Jude he looks about 8 in this picture!

The stream was a perfect place for the kids to play

Brady Hogan

Kreighton and Laynee crossing the bridge


Kreighton, Laynee, and Jude in the secret tree....I think Jude wanted this to be a boy only place!

Kyle was in heaven

or should I say these two were in heaven

I think these two are saying...."next year watch out for next year"

BTO

I think they could have farmed the whole time


They spent at least 20 min in the van...."going somewhere"  I love Brady's little devil smile here

More time at the stream

They had a sand castle with a moat 

These two I am sure were up to something

Not sure why Kreighton has no clothes on

Laynee and Jude had bike races

It was neck and neck

But Jude pulled in out in the end

Good Sportsmanship

And it wouldn't be camping in Kyle did not get naked!

No comments:

Post a Comment