Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Angie's Baby Shower!


We had a baby shower for Angie and Little Baby R!!!
Angie was about 35 weeks and we had it at her house....no reason to drag all those presents in your house and then everyone got to see her super cute nursery!



Cara....she helped plan as well!  And super cute idea of writing a message to the Baby and then Angie is going to put it in the Baby Book!

Emma and Haley....I love this message!

Me!

And super cute picture of a Baby R's future boyfriend Drake!

And check out this super cute picture of Angie's Pumpkin Belly!  I wonder if she is ok with me posting these on the internet!

Seriously it looks professional!
Presents and Presents!



It was a super fun night and I got to see a lot of the "ladies" that I felt like I saw a ton getting ready for Angie's wedding!
And it makes me SUPER excited for Angie to have her baby....it seems like forever since I have snuggled a newborn!

1 comment:

  1. I never saw these pictures! love the idea and love the pumpkin on her belly!

    ReplyDelete