Saturday, October 5, 2013

Kael's Birthday Post








Kael is not quite old enough to answer questions yet....:)
Kael turned 2 on 8-26, he is my outside lovin, farmer want to be, brother torturer, boot wearin, book readin,   Dora watchin, gator rider, working on being potty-trained, crazy BIG baby!  He got the nickname big baby from Toy Story 3....he looked like Big Baby! 
As all kids Kael LOVES to be outside he loves the sandbox the most and will play in it forever!  He loves to be anywhere on any skidloader, lawn mower, or forklift!  If I can't find him he has usually snuck into the shed and is on the skidloader or the mower.  We actually had to start storing the mower in a different building because he kept turning the lights on and draining the battery!  He loves to torture his brother.....I usually like to sit back and laugh because Kyle gets to mad and Kael just laughs!  And he ONLY wears boots, his brothers old ones....I think I might have to break down and get him a new pair because his stink!  And he loves books and would read and read forever....I think I have  my mom to thank for this because she would sit and read with him forever!  And he recently has started to love Dora which makes this Mama say Woo-Hoo!  I need a break sometimes!  We are working on potty-training and he does ok with it....I would not call him potty trained but getting closer!  I love that I get to be home with him two days a week while his siblings are at school!  We spend our days going to The Comet Center in Aurora a couples of mornings a week where Sara and I working on him and Levi playing together!  Then we read books for a long time!  Then eat lunch and off to naps for Kael and sometimes me!  And Kael usually sleeps for 3 hours....yes that is right 3 hours two days a week I get a quiet house!  He is my most happy boy and is always excited to see us when we come home and runs towards with open arms "Mama Mama"  He loves to keep up with this siblings which is getting to be more and more.....his attitude is just because I am the baby does not mean I will be left out!  

1 comment: