Saturday, October 5, 2013

Kreighton's Birthday Post!









So I just realized I have not done the kids' birthday posts....oops!!! I should post Kyle's 1st but Kreighton is home with a tummy ache so it made it easy for me to ask her the questions!



Kreighton Age 6

Favorite Song?
The Farmer and The Dell

Favorite Book?
Miss Bendergarden gets ready for kindergarden

Favorite Food?
Spaghetti

Favorite thing to do with Mom?
Go shopping and get pedicures

Favorite thing to do with Dad?
Go and get mommy presents

Favorite Toy?
Color

What is something you do not like to do?
Be in timeout

Who are your friends?
Lauren, Lindsay, Laynee, Addie, Emme, Brooklyn, Maci, and Peyton

Favorite thing to do with Kyle?
Go Camping

Favorite thing to do with Kael?
Play

What are you saving up for in your piggy bank?
IPOD touch

If you could do anything for a day what would it be?
Camp

At age 6 Kreighton loves school, playing with friends, coloring, playing with her American Girl Doll, and just being a girly girl some days and a sporty girl other days!
She is my pretty easy-going and for the most part toes the line and does what she should.  She loves to show her independence....we do have days where I might get some eye rolls from her and she has recently told me I am no longer allowed to call her my girlfriend!  She is a good big sister to her brothers and walks Kyle to his room on preschool days and is willing to read books to Kael!  I do wish her and Kyle would learn to get along better....but that is every parents hope....right?  They will eventually at least I hope!
She does gymnastics and tap and really loves doing that as well!  Her memory is amazing to me...she seems to remember everything and is great with directions (which she gets from her father....I have trouble figuring out right from left most days)  She recently got a "Buc Award" at school for being kind at school!  Ok enough bragging about my daughter....but I do really want to remember all these things about her being 6!   
  

1 comment:

  1. I hope Kreighton feels better! Sounds like she is trained well...her favorite thing to do with Dad is buy Mom presents? haha

    ReplyDelete