Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sherman's Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday Kreighton got out of school early and Kyle is always done early on Wednesdays (which I may have sort of forgot about picking him up yesterday....ok I did forget to pick him up yesterday.....but by the grace of God I called Bappa Craig in a panic and he was driving right by the school!!! Saved....Kyle had no idea that his mom  forgot him and was excited to have Bappa pick him up!)
Anyway since Kreighton got out early and it was a beautiful afternoon I decided to take the kids to Sherman's Pumpkin Patch in Manchester.  

Two boys and pile of leaves!

Lots of fun!

Kael on a horsey ride!

Kael pulling pumpkins!


Isabelle and Kate Dolan were there....they all 5 played wonderfully together!

This was their fort....they pulled about 20 pumpkins down there and piled them  in there!

I thought these two in a wagon would be cute....but no luck on getting them to smile or even look at the camera!

Happy Boy!

I think Kreighton must have recently had a growth spurt....she looks so tall!

All 3 are looking and kind of smiling....a success!

Another pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment