Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bloomsbury Farm

Last Wednesday I decided the boys and I needed an outing while Kreighton was at school!  I decided to call my Mom last minute to see if she wanted to come along...and she said "YES".....Grandmas always make things easier!!!

Me and my BOYS! 

Look MOM....animals!


You have to get a little closer Kyle!

Love his face!

Gma will help!

Duck races....the boys loved these!

I wish we had these at home!

Come on Grandma keep up!

I also wish we had one of these!

Oh yes and a bunch of hay for the kids to play and jump around!

Hi Mom!

Back to the tractors...Kael was sceaming in the bottom of the picture  because  he thought it was his tractor!

Kyle last year when we went!  Same smile....just not as much of a baby face!

According to Kyle this slide was AWESOME!

And I am sure it would be easy for Fred to make this for the boys!

He kept throwing the corn even though I told him over and over to stop!

This way Grandma....keep up!


The hayride!

Just relaxing after lunch!


The last thing the jumping pillow

The boys!

The sand is a little more fun mom


And this picture was Kael last year when we went!

Kyle was a maniac! 

And a tiger!

It was an awesome place and like I said I wish we could  have have everything on our farm....or lived closer to Bloomsbury!

1 comment: