Saturday, October 5, 2013

Kyle's Birthday Post








Kyle turned 4 in June....so just a couple months late!

What is your favorite book?
Batman

What is your favorite song?
I like to Move it I like to Move it

What is your favorite movie?
Astro Boy

Who are your friends?
Brady, Clay, Carter, and Tate

What is your favorite food?
Hamburger Pizza

What is something you do not like?
When Kael steals my toys...I get very angry!

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy
Play with her

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Ride in the tractor

Favorite thing to do with Kael?
Ride in the gator

Favorite thing to do with Kreighton?
Play farm with her

What are you saving for in your piggy bank?
A new Rescue Bot....a really really big Bolder one that I can drive

If you could do something all day what would it be?
Ride in the combine


Kyle loves to play!  I have always said he is like Andy on Toy Story because he will play and play with his toys ALLLL day....which makes it fun to buy him things because I know he will play with them!  I thought Kreighton was a little over the top about her clothes and thought Kyle will never be like this....he is boy...boys don't care and  oh was I ever wrong!  He is nuts about his clothes all summer he only wanted long sleeves and pants because that is what farmers wear!  The last couple weeks he has TWO shirts he will wear and actually wore one wet the other day because he could not wait for it to dry! They are Under Armour (this thrifty mom found them on clearance) that are a little tight....I asked him why he likes them so much and he says "Mom they are cool and you can see my muscles"  He has some weird quirks about him...like the only way he can play with his rescue bots is if he is wearing long sleeves...and the only time he plays with Optimus Prime (one of the rescue bots) is if we are camping otherwise he will not touch it...I have asked him to try explain to me why he does this...and he can't!  He loves to farm and be just like daddy and Grandpa you can usually find him driving his gator around the farm following one of those two around!  He loves preschool which is a little surprising BUT it makes me happy and life easier! He takes tap/gymnastics and he likes but gets mad because he does not like that he cannot wear jeans and changes the second he gets done with class!
He sure does add some spice to our life and many times a day I find myself asking "What on earth are you doing Kyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment