Thursday, October 10, 2013

Kael's Day at Home!


Tuesdays and Thursdays I get to have just Kael at home with me!  We usually go somewhere in the mornings to get out of the house....but today I decided my only goal was to stay home ALLLLL day!




My little naked fireman reading books! 

He "read" this book over and over...."tractor, Daddy's tractor, Bappa's tractor,  no mommy tractor"

It was pretty cute I should have recorded it!

Helping Dad on the combine.....I went out to see how it was going....he instantly started crying...."No Mom"
Then he stuck by Fred's side to make sure his mean mom was not going to bring him inside!



I tried to get him to look at me....but that was not happening!

Big Helper!


It is pretty fun to have just Kael a few days a week and see his little personality coming out!!!! And of course I love naptime where I get a quiet house!

No comments:

Post a Comment