Monday, January 5, 2015

Baragary Christmas!



We had the Baragary Christmas at Mom and Dad's again....last year Dad had just gotten out of the hospital so it got bumped to Glen and Mary's.  I think Mom and Dad have been having it for at least 20 plus years! 

The Bride to Be and her Future in-laws!

Some of the finest Baragary Men

Kyle pretending to be sleeping!

Kelly and Matt!

Troy, Travis, Maria, Fred, and Darla

Mom, Kate, Maureen, Mary, and Jenny

And guess who showed up!

Santa and Mrs. Claus!

Peyton Youngblut

Kreighton...asking for a real horse...again!

Kael asking for all the same things

Lucy

Alice

Owen

And then there is me....Dad had an idea that I should get a "special gift" since my birthday is so close to Christmas....6 pack of Miller Lite Bottles!  A perfect gift for me!

All the kids!

Santa and Mrs. Claus did awesome!

Kyle, Hayden, Shannon, and Uncle Dean

Maria and Tate

Kyle and Great Uncle Dean


It was a fun afternoon/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment