Sunday, January 4, 2015

Halloween 2014


I really hate Halloween I am not going to lie....I am not sure why I never really liked it as a kid either....but since I am pretty sure they are never going to cancel this holiday I should suck it up....right?   Kreighton was a cowgirl....we got the shirt and belt from Laynee and had everything else, Kyle was a cowboy....we had everything for that one as well, and I dug out some kind of Robo Knight costume for Kael they were all happy!


At Grandma and Grandpa's House in Manchester....I do not think in the last 8 years of dressing my kids up I have missed taking them to see Grandma and Grandpa

Not sure why Kyle was being difficult

Grandpa turns

Next stop Dean and Lola's....Lola always dresses up as an amazing witch!

Kyle was all about pictures here!

The 3 Cowboys!


It was freezing out...so I guess I did get any pics of them trick or treating....oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment